41943 N. Sierra Highway
Palmdale, California 93550
One Hornet Way
El Segundo, California 90245
Over sixty years ago, a small group of Northrop employees applied for permission to organize and operate a credit union as a benefit to all employees of Northrop Aircraft Company. On August 29, 1946, the Northrop Aircraft Credit Union was officially chartered and opened for business. The newly organized credit union's philosophy to provide a safe place to save and offer loans at fair rates became the cornerstone of solid financial stability in subsequent years.
Completed Commercial Electrical Project
Center Line Electric completed a Tenant Improvement for the Credit Union Branches